HSEQ and Risk is KAEFER Energy’s most important focus area. All our employees should feel safe at work and come home without injuries after todays’ effort.
We do not accept injuries to people or damage to materials or the environment.
- Everyone must comply to current laws and regulations.
- We shall avoid injuries to personnel or damages to materials / environment.
- Risk identification and risk-reducing actions shall always be at focus.
- All have the right and duty to intervene and if necessary stop works which may cause threats to life or health.
- We will monitor and follow up employees' working health and perform preventive work in order to prevent work-related injuries and sickness.
- Our work and products shall always be according to agreed quality.
- We shall continuously improve the Quality Management System.
- We are committed to work for reduced pollution.
KAEFER Energy is certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. KAEFER Energy's management system meets the requirements of Norwegian laws and regulations. The company is pre-qualified in EPIM, a joint qualification system for the petroleum industry, as well as in Achilles.